Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Lehane, Faith

Post your muse info here.
Faith Lehane
Species: Vampire Slayer

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Lehane, Faith

Postby Faith Lehane » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:54 pm

If it's naughty to rouge your lips, shake your shoulders, shake your hips?
Let a lady confess, I wanna be bad."
Name: Faye, probably.
Character: Faith Lehane
Faceclaim: Hedy Lamarr
Show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel
Jump: Post-Series
Height: 5’ 4”
Weight: 121lbs
Anthem: Helen Kane's, "I Wanna Be Bad"
Political Affiliation: FDR Democrat
Religion (or lack thereof): Catholic
Addictions: Sugar, cigars and cigarettes.
Weapons of Choice: Superhuman strength, Crossbow, Wooden stake, Hunting knife, Whatever’s handy at the time.
Relationship Status: Playing house.
What’s Canon: Everything televised.
What’s Not: BtVS had it’s run in the 1930s, Faith has since taken up with her own Watcher and is trying to be a model Slayer.
Bats For: Say, what are you getting at?
Lives At: Clay ST, Bunker Hill.

Previously on Wartown:
It’s been two years since Sunnydale imploded and Faith has kept on the straight and narrow with the help of her watcher, Alaric Saltzman, a Bostonian like herself in addition to being a complete dolly.

What’s left of the Watcher’s Council seem to think it’s a Slayer’s patriotic duty to go to war towns across the country so Ric’s toted Faith off to Hollywood to keep the war working population safe from creatures of the night and so do her part for the war effort.

She’s not the Faith you remember on the outside and you can thank Ric for that. Apparently, it’s weird for a grown woman to dress like a teenage boy and spit in public. If you ever see Faith in a dress and makeup, though, pretend you didn’t see it because if you say one word about it she’ll button your lip with a real button.
"I decided, long ago, to be."