The Rules (Read First!)

General board rules and administration announcements.
Faith Lehane
Species: Vampire Slayer

The Rules (Read First!)

Postby Faith Lehane » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Don't blame us, we don't make the rules! *while secretly making the rules*
  • You must be AT LEAST 21 to RP here. This place gets violent, sexual and has a certain level of historical accuracy when it comes to political correctness.
  • Posts should be titled Time | Location ( Status | and/or Warnings ). Here are some examples:
    • 5:31PM | Sardis Restaurant ( closed )
    • 2:11AM | Motel Room ( closed | NSFW )
    • 3:47PM | Blue Diamond Cafeteria ( open )
    • 5:36PM | Hollywood Sign ( open | Buffy & Faith | violence )
  • Be excellent to each other. IC drama is key but any mean, rude behavior OOC or OOC drama's going to get you ousted. Everyone's snippy sometimes or has a bad day but if it looks to be a regular thing, we can't have you here.
  • Icons and gifs are NOT necessary, but...
    • if you choose to use them you may directly link from image hosts, tumblr or your own web hosting. Please do NOT link from icon repositories like Hollow Art. Not only does it steal their data transfer and cost them money, you're also going to get an ugly image theft banner across your icon. It's not cool, don't do it. If you need your icons hosted, I can upload them here or host them for you on my hosted blog, or you can upload them to a tumblr draft and link them from there.
    • Your icons and gifs must be of your 1940s face claim unless you're in the OOC chats. Almost all FCs were assigned, if you'd like to change your FC please contact me and we'll try and find a new one. :)
  • Research is a must! We're striving for at least minimal era authenticity, so please be aware of your references, slang, style of dress and other relevant culture.
  • Forum events, such as monster attacks and holidays, are optional. No need to stress, you don't have to participate in anything you don't want to!
  • Don't have much time? No worries! Just check in with the admin or mods (like me) once a month to let us know what's up. If you just can't carry your muse, feel free to request they be turned into an APC.
  • Under no circumstances may this forum be posted on tumblr without the say-so from the forum admins.
"I decided, long ago, to be."